Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012


2012 was certainly a year full of adventures. Some planned and enjoyed to the fullest. Others eye-opening and difficult to swallow. Yet all of them were unforgettable learning experiences, allowing me to realize so much about myself and where I want to be in 2013.

Due to a hectic end of the year (weren't you preparing for the end of the world too?!) I have a bunch of festive-recipes to catch up on AND my first adventure in 2013 is not only planned but it's next weekend!

That's right folks, in a few days I'll be heading south to visit my best-friend in Miami. I haven't been down to visit her in too long to count so let's just say I'm beyond excited to get away from the bitter-cold weather of Philadelphia and reunite with my soul-mate for FOUR whole days in the sunshine state.

Keep an eye out for epic frolicking adventures and of course lots of yummy recipes!

So here's to a fabulous 2013 for all of us jokestaaaaas ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment