Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bonnaroooooooooo!

FINALLY! After last Saturday's debacle of a ticket sale I have officially purchased my Bonnaroo 2012 ticket!
Though I'm a little annoyed I couldn't get the level four pricing I am still very excited to go to Bonnaroo this summer. I'm driving down with Kevin again AND I'm meeting my beautiful friend Stephanie down there! The lineup is pretty stacked (Radiohead, The Avett Brothers, The Shins, Dispatch, Ludacris, Ben Folds Five, Childish Gambino, The Civil Wars, Dawes, Delta Spirit, Alabama Shakes, The War on Drugs, and so much more!) and Bonnaroo is still planning to announce more bands soon. Plus I can already hear the silent disco calling my name...
Summer 2012 is going to be AMAZING =)

 


1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT wait to dance the night away with you at BONNAROO!! It will be EPIC =)

    ReplyDelete