Sunday, February 19, 2012

Craving an ADVENTURE!

I've been working at my job for almost 7 months now and though I love what I do I can't help but day-dream about getting away for an incredible adventure. I've never been good at staying in one place (most of my friends joke about me being a nomad with a backpack of clothes always in my car) or even in this country (Germany, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Uganda, South Africa, China, Guatemala, the list goes on) but now that I have my big girl job frolicking doesn't occur as often as I would like. Now, I realize my trip to Spain will be unforgettable as will this year's Bonnaroo Music Festival in June (have your seen the lineup!?). But still, I'm craving something crazy, outrageous, and totally fun to happen right NOW.

It doesn't help when I stumble upon epic videos like this...



Or this short but beautiful video of three friend's adventure through 11 countries...




There is something about traveling to a new place or pushing the limits on your comfort zone that bring me to a total state of Euphoria. What can I saw I just like to get lost in a completly unknown place every once in a while...


Don't get me wrong I'm beyond excited for my trip to Spain and to road trip down to Bonnaroo, but I'm just too impatient. I need something exciting to happen now! Perhaps I need to just wake up one day and go skydiving...that should get my heart racing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment