Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Music

I am usually sad to see the days of summer begin to dwindle, but this year I couldn't be more excited for fall! September is going to be the start of many great things this year, including: my new job, birthday count downs, and of course new music! Here are a few new albums I can't wait to get my hands on:

Two Door Cinema Club - Beacon (September 3rd)

Field Report - Field Report (September 11th)

Dave Matthews - Away From The World  (September 11th) 

Avett Brothers - The Carpenter (September 11th)
 
David Byrne and St. Vincent - Love This Giant (September 11th)

Band of Horses - Mirage Rock (September 18th) 

Brother Ali - Mourning in America and Dreaming in Color (September 18th)

The Killers - Battle Born (September 18th)
 
Mumford & Sons - Babel (September 24th)

 ♫ Enjoy ♪

2 comments:

  1. SO pumped for Avett and Mumford, but I haven't heard of a lot of these -- yay new music! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After seeing the Avett Brothers live this summer I'm dying for their new album =)

      Delete